As part of your Bachelor degree in Aviation Management, you will learn about the specifics of the aviation industry with its global networks, management challenges and mechanisms. In addition, we provide you with important business knowledge.
- You deal with the financing of airlines and airports and discuss issues of aviation law.
- You learn the principles according to which slots at the airport are allocated to airlines for take-off and landing.
- You deal with marketing and sales in aviation.
- You gain in-depth economic knowledge, including micro and macroeconomics, statistics and accounting.
- You work on additional skills such as business communication and computer applications.